Sunday, April 11, 2010

Family Beach Trip

North Carolina has been beautiful so far, sunny and warm. It's a bit breezy down by the water, but up at the house it feels hot.

Darren noticed tons of tiny crabs down by the waterway behind the house.
We tried to get a picture of the three baby girls. Viv was a maniac as usual, and wouldn't sit still. Mya held Sierra good as gold, while Sierra smiled away.
Viv looks huge in this picture, but Mya is actually much taller than her.
Today, Allison's parents (who own the place) came down for a (Sandy K) pasty lunch. Afterward, the guys disappeared while the girls had a mini bridal shower for Allison with the gifts from the S ladies. She (and her mother) was so appreciative of all of them.
She especially loved the matched set from the Hendrickson's.
Stay tuned for more pictures of the trip down (a 30 hour trek).

4 comments:

  1. Hey...I even bought a shower gift for her, but when I heard that she wasn't gonna make it to SLW, I just didn't bring it. I didn't know everyone else was still bringing theirs...oh well.

    Emily S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, Jan, she did. She even mentioned using them as a cake topper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sierra grew a lot since I saw her. Nat and I enjoyed your photos on FB, keep em coming. First time I saw what Allison looks like, not sure what she sees in Darren but I'm happy for them :)

    As a side note, Darren looks funny with actual hair.

    Brad

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!