Saturday, April 10, 2010

More SLW pictures

As promised, here are more pictures off of my mom's camera.

All the phones lined up in the "phone bank". It was comical: one phone started ringing, and no one answered it. A minute later, the phone next to it rang, same person calling. :)
Dairy-free delicious custard made by Cherie P.
Reese Reynolds giving her "selfdom" speech
and the ladies enjoying every minute.
Becca, Shannon, and Jan taking the Alaskan quiz sent by our greatly missed relatives.
Helen modeling one of her prizes for getting the most correct answers.
Spa night; Jess getting royal treatment from Tyyni.
Who is this man?
Some ladies appeared at kyds that night, garbed in spa clothing, asking for a sauna and hot water. Apparently when we said "no ladies would dare come to kyds", they took it as a challenge.
Notice Coralie with her head down... embarrassed? I was laughing so hard! I'll say it again; what an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

I love comments!