These first two pictures are from my wedding class final. We got a set amount of flowers, than had to make a brides bouquet, 2 bridesmaids bouquets, a grooms boutonniere, and flowers for a mother. My bridal bouquet had to be a crescent shape. I was nervous, because that is my least favorite style, but it turned out okay. It's hard to see the shape here, because of the way it is set in the vase.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
A jungle
that's what our apartment is turning into. Every day in school we make a few projects, and mine usually end up on our dining table, then get moved to the end tables when a new one come home. Right now, we have 5 different floral arrangements around the living area. If it were easier, I'd spread them around to my family and friends. Flowers are so cheery!
These first two pictures are from my wedding class final. We got a set amount of flowers, than had to make a brides bouquet, 2 bridesmaids bouquets, a grooms boutonniere, and flowers for a mother. My bridal bouquet had to be a crescent shape. I was nervous, because that is my least favorite style, but it turned out okay. It's hard to see the shape here, because of the way it is set in the vase.
Close up of one of the roses.
A topiary made with moss and button mums.
Party class; the assignment was to set a themed table and make a centerpiece. My partner and I chose a tea party, and made the arrangements in a silver tea service.
Here is my finished Art in Bloom piece, it goes along with this picture. When I went to drop it off yesterday, I saw the most amazing arrangements. Cor, Kayla and I are going again this afternoon, so hopefully I can get some photos of the other pieces at the museum.
Since I got back from our trip, life has been so busy. School is crazy right now, and activities (volleyball, softball) are in full swing. I'm trying to enjoy it all, but sometimes it's almost hard to switch focus from one to the other, then to work. I might go out of town this weekend too, so one more thing to think about. It'll be fun, though.
These first two pictures are from my wedding class final. We got a set amount of flowers, than had to make a brides bouquet, 2 bridesmaids bouquets, a grooms boutonniere, and flowers for a mother. My bridal bouquet had to be a crescent shape. I was nervous, because that is my least favorite style, but it turned out okay. It's hard to see the shape here, because of the way it is set in the vase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous flowers! I wish I was you're neighbor!!! Lovely, lovely, lovely!!
ReplyDelete~Katie
...and I finally figured out how to post!
Thanks, Katie. I wish you were too! :)
ReplyDeleteAhh...love the topiary, I need one for my house!
ReplyDelete