Daddy's girl
I'm the center of Daddy's world
I know I'm Daddy's number one
For he loves me like I was his son
Daddy's girl
I heard this song on the radio yesterday, and I got all sentimental. I'm not as egotistical as to say that I'm my Dad's number one or the center of his world (and he has plenty of sons, so he probably loves me like a daughter), but I do consider myself a Daddy's girl. I love his sense of humor, and I laugh at him frequently. He is the one I go to with design questions, and I value his infinite wisdom in the drywall trade.
I missed him yesterday (he was in the UP, and I was not) on Father's Day. I made him some cookies to enjoy when he gets home, and I guess I can give him a hug next weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that song!! I have to admit that I am Daddy's Girl!! :) Sweet!! We have something in common!! :)
ReplyDelete