Monday, June 28, 2010

Feathered Wedding

A classmate of my brother's heard I did wedding flowers, and called me up way back in the fall. She wanted something funky, and gave me some feathers to include in the bouquets for her wedding this past weekend.

She also requested branches, and I found these artificial ones at Michaels. They were very easy to bend and position.

Brides bouquet...


The bridesmaids wore green, so the bride wanted more color in their bouquets. I ordered cockscomb, but at the last minute, my saleslady called and said it came in rotten (uh oh!). Luckily, I found the grass-ball-like flowers (called trick dianthus), and the bride loved the look of them.

I was nervous as I drove to the church. However, when I walked in through the tent, the table decor eased my nerves. My bouquets fit the scheme perfectly! Whew... The bride was very happy, and in turn, I was too. Another wedding flower success story.

2 comments:

  1. I never thought of feathers before- they turned out nice! do I detect more lovey music on your site? : ) I like the music though...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!