Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April snow

Like some of you, we got April snow- around eight inches, I heard. It was beautiful, and enjoyable, partly because it's now melting. I like snowstorms; I have a child-like enthusiasm for the whiteout, blowy kind. However, they would lose their neatness if we lived in a climate where we had a lot of them, I think.


Now that that last snow is no longer pretty, bring on spring! and summer! and Barrett eating table food!

When we get back from the UP, I will write a post about how we are skipping purees and going straight to table food with Baby Led Weaning.

2 comments:

  1. Barrett looks so much like T and L's kids! I didn't know there was a theory about not eating pureed foods- I just skipped them. And I didn't feed my kids much either- they had to shovel it in for themselves. I didn't have the patience to spoon feed them and my theory was they could self regulate better that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you did BLW without knowing it! I have no patience for spoon feeding either.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!