I had heard a pressure change was coming, and it did. In my mind, pressure changes bring babies. But that's irrelevant to this post. We were able to go for a walk with just zip-ups over our short sleeves!
I just stood outside for a moment, soaking in the sun, and breeze, and all the springy smells. YUM. I'm so happy spring is here!
Today is not frumpy mom day. The rest of the week was, but today is not. Mostly because I know I'll be going out later :)
Barrett scored a new pal on our about-town walk. Her name is Sophie (but now Mark changed it to Timber Squeaks), and so far we LOVE her!
If you can't tell, I just downloaded Instagram. I fell in love with the photo tints already- things that aren't cute look adorable on Instagram (of course, B looks cute all the time ;)... My name is kjk235 if you want to follow me.
He is so darn handsome! You look pretty too, I've been thinking about getting an Instagram account too. Hope all is well in ND!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNO idea what 'instagram' is but you BOTH look great regardless! (:
ReplyDeleteOh. let us know how sophie works. Just saw her on a 'what not to waste your money on' list of baby items. I was curious!
ReplyDeleteThanks, guys. Aleena- do! Then I can see pics of you and the kiddos :)
ReplyDeleteYay! If it's warming up there, it will soon be here. And yes, I need to do more of those non-frumpy mom days - Just gives an extra boost to the day! And Sophie, Andrea's little guy has one, she was a great delight to my girls. I think she's darling. : )
ReplyDeleteTrisha (By the way it was fun to see you the other weekend!)
You too, Trisha!
ReplyDeleteI'm kinda thinking of doing Instagram but mostly for just family. Cute pictures:)
ReplyDeleteClare- it's fun! and I have mine private, so I have to approve who sees it.
ReplyDelete