Wednesday, April 17, 2013

We're having a nice winter this spring

I didn't think Barrett would get to wear this outfit, seeing as how it is size 12 months, and I thought he would be in that size over the summer. Hah! Winter fooled me!
Barrett is not happy that the snow is sticking around this long.

We made it to Fargo on our way home from Michigan last weekend, but then I-94 was closed across the entire state of ND due to a monster snowstorm.

We got the cheapest swimsuits we could find at Scheels, and enjoyed a night in a hotel.

There were 16+ inches waiting for us at home.

Today I spied grass growing under the melting snow. It's evidence that spring does want to come. Someday.

At least baseball started, and I can listen to the Twins play. Even if it's not nice outside here, it is somewhere.

*and as much as I want spring to come, I still like that WOW factor of getting a monster storm :D Because really, there's nothing we can do but enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!