Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back.

Back to school, work, normal routine, after a week and a half break.

I now have wedding class. Making bouquets in school has been easy thus far, and it's always nice to get more practice in. I'm pretty sure I'll learn some new techniques eventually, just gotta go over the basics first.

Last Sunday, a bunch of people hung out at the guys house on the lake. Check out Cor's pics on facebook... It was great to be outside! Some of the guys put on a show for us by driving their snowmobiles over the open water, and then one sunk, so we watched the pull-out too. I took my boots for a trek out on the ice chunks. Jump, jump, sploosh. Wet to my thighs. Luckily, I had established before going out that there would be dry duds for me to change into. Good times.

I'm gearing up for SLW. It always feels like there are a million things to do, and to get. But when we put all our things together, it makes for a creative, stimulating, enthusiastic, delicious weekend.

1 comment:

I love comments!