Last weekend;
one brother gave me relationship advice
one brother texted me that the Xcel Center has gluten free chips
one brother handed me his beautiful daughter to hold
and one brother gave our mother a shout-out over the radio from MI.
My mom, dad, and I headed over to Joce's last Sunday to listen and watch the Tech girls basketball game for which Brad did the color commentary. This is his fifth season, and we have never heard him. It was neat to hear him, and I thought he did a great job! But then again, he has always been a smooth talker... During half-time, he said "My parents are listening all the way over in MN for the first time, and I have never said this, but today I'd like to: Hi Mom!" She was all smiles over that. The girls won that game, and then again on Tuesday, so now they'll be going to Missouri, and Brad gets to go with them. Best of luck to the team!
Mud boots. Everywhere I go, I get comments on them. At the guys house, Luke Aho just thought they were the greatest. He kept saying things like "I bet you just take huge puddles in them things". I would just laugh and agree. 'Cause I do take huge puddles in them things. They are unreal for keeping feet and pants dry. I love 'em.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jenny totally agrees with the mud boots! In fact, she is the proud owner of hot pink ones!
ReplyDelete