Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SLW RE:new

I know you are all anxiously awaiting SLW pictures (haha), but as usual I didn't take very many on my camera. Jump on over to Auntie Jan's blog to see a good sampling.

When we arrived at the RE: spa, we were greeted by candles, flowers, coffee, treats, and these beautiful hostesses.
Our group was assigned the Friday night meal, and we decided to make a vegan meal, being that we were at a spa. We had bread and olive oil, spinach salad, soup, pasta, and chocolate pudding.
It seemed like most people enjoyed it. My mom and I hard at work...
The dining room all ready for our guests to arrive. The green stuff is wheat grass that my mom grew just for our centerpieces. Notice the handmade paper bag placemats. They only took Joce and Chrissy say, about 4 hours to make. :)


The rest of the weekend was by turns relaxing, exhilarating, serious, spontaneous (can you say dressed up visitors at kyds?) and truly wonderful. When I get ahold of my mom's camera, I'll add more pictures.

5 comments:

  1. So much fun! Great pictures- can I get copies for the scrapbook? -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you got better ones than me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure Jess. I don't have your email though, I think you have mine- so email me? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!