Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NICE

Such a nice day today!!! Cor and I laid out on a blanket and napped, and we both got sunburned. Crazy that it's still March and so beautiful.

Now I'm just sitting here wishing the week would go faster. Kind of experiencing weekend let-down. After a wonderfully fun SLW, on Sunday a bunch of us went mudding. Out by Lehto's there is a big swamp, and the shore of it was a mudhole. Grease got his truck stuck right away, so the rest of the afternoon was spent trying to get it out (eventually they went for the tractor). Meanwhile, us girls had mud fights, push fights, ate mud, and laughed and laughed. Time just flew by. I love those kind of days.

I know this weekend will be almost as fun. Steph is coming down, and she is so much fun to be around.

This is from two weeks ago, the Sunday at the guys house:

Kurt just had to get involved in our jumping pics :)

2 comments:

  1. FUN! I'm jealous of you getting to sit out in the sun all day. I sat inside and stared out the window at the sun all day. Mudding is such a fun thing to do! Although it sounds like you girls were playing in the mud more then sitting in a truck riding through the mud. FUN FUN!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kurt is definitely gay for jumping pics.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!